Hello all. It's nearly 2013 and I'll be ringing in the new year tonight in these fabulous heels. I was inspired by this post and decided to create my own pair with the twist of adding studs as well as jewels. I started with these silver detail heels from Asos, but I think these Toronto booties (also from Asos) or these Christian Siriano ones would also work.
You will need...
- (1) pack of 30 adhesive studs
- (1) pack of 24 adhesive jewels
- I used Jolee's brand, found at Michaels in the scrapbooking aisle
- Liquid Nails adhesive
- Small brush
1. Separate your jewels & studs by shape. I used about 11 jewels and 12 studs per shoe
2. Using your brush, apply a small dab of adhesive to the back of your jewel/stud and carefully handle with tweezers. Gently drop on the heel of your shoe and press firmly with your finger or tap with the end of your tweezers. Repeat, varying your design as desired.
3. Let dry for 24 hours before wearing.