(all found at Michael's craft store)
- (2) 12x12" sheets Tiffany blue cardstock
- (1) package Recollections adhesive glitter 2" alphabet
- Pearl garland (found in the wedding aisle)
- Single hole punch
- Paper trimmer
1. Using your ruler, measure four 3" sections on your cardstock. Draw lines vertically down your measurements.
2. On the opposite horizontal axis, measure three 4" sections. Draw lines horizontally across your measurements. You should now have 12 rectangles, measuring 3x4" each.
3. Using your paper trimmer, cut along your lines.
4. Using your scissors, cut a small triangle from the bottom of each cardstock rectangle. It should resemble a little banner. Repeat steps 1-4 for the 2nd piece of cardstock. You should have 24 banners when complete.
5. Place an adhesive letter on each of your little banners. The alphabet packed didn't come with enough of every letter I needed so I cheated on the word "world" and used an upside down "M" as a "W" and a "J" as an extra "L".
6. Using your hole punch, create two holes on each side of your alphabet banners.
7. String the pearl garland through your banner holes. I separated into 3 separate banners, but I suppose you could create 1 or 2 really long banners instead. Hang, and enjoy!